Keep creating great things and use The Winning Formula for Videos
1. Introduce an animated character (your “hero”)
2. Show a problem that confronts the hero, and highlight their pain from that problem
3. Present your product or service which quickly solves the problem and heals their pain
4. Highlight the resolved problem, and call viewers into action (CTA) to resolve their own similar problems
Here’s The Maximum Video Lengths for Each Social Media Platform as well as recommendations.
120 minutes (Recommended: 10–30 seconds)
2 minutes, 20 seconds (Recommended: 45 seconds)
60 seconds (Recommended: 30 seconds or less)
15 seconds (Recommended: 15 seconds)
10 seconds (Recommended: 8–10 seconds)
10 minutes (Recommended: 30 seconds–5 minutes
Yesterday, January 26, marked the first anniversary of Kobe and Gianna Bryant’s passing.
Kobe had such a great impact on the history of basketball and his success was truly admired by people from all over the world.
1. Get better every single day
2. Prove them wrong
3. Work on your weaknesses
4. Execute what you practice
5. Learn from greatness
6. Learn from wins and losses
7. Practice mindfulness
8. Be ambitious
9. Believe in your team
10. Learn storytelling
Using Explainer Video is a great way to communicate a message. Don’t put your Explainer Video to waste and make sure to use it right by following the dos and don’ts below:
1. Highlight your business’s value proposition
2. Add autoplay and muteplay feature
3. Make your video visible on your page
1. Don’t set too many goals
2. Don’t forego a well-written article
3. Don’t let your video steal most of the attention
Did you know that 94% of people feel video is a good way to build confidence during the sales process.
“According to Wordstream, social video alone generates 1200% more shares than text and image content combined.”