Did you know? Videos on a website attract as much as 2 to 3 times more monthly visitors and add a 157% increase in organic traffic from search engines.
Here are the 5 topics every explainer video must cover:
1. Target audience and target users
2. Description of your product
3. Pain points your product resolves
4. Customer’s goals in using your product
5. Sales call-to-action
“Video marketing solidifies your online presence whilst building deep and meaningful relationships with your customers.”
– Lilach Bullock, Business Success Coach
Here are the reasons why voiceover in animated videos is important:
1. It gives your video credibility
2. It explains details that are hard to express visually
3. It humanizes your brand
4. It introduces the character and adds dimension
5. It encourages the viewers to take action
6. It helps the viewers remember your product/service
The production of Beauty and the Beast took more than 3 years and required the talents of nearly 600 animators, artists, and technicians.
Did you know? Gertie the Dinosaur, noted as one of the first animated films ever to be made, was created by Winsor McCor and it took 10,000 drawings to produce the 12-minute film.