1. Use 3-5 hashtags per video
– You’ll only want to use 1-2 hashtags in your video title, and only the first three hashtags in your description will appear above your video title.
2. Create your own branded hashtags
– If a user clicks to see more videos, they’ll only be led to your own video content
3. Search for your hashtags before adding them
– Always do a quick search to see what pops up when you’re considering a hashtag choice
4. Use YouTube search to find popular hashtags
– If you start by simply typing in “#”, you’ll get a glimpse into trending topics at the moment.