Here are the 3 ways subtitles can add value to your videos.
1. Subtitles can help people, especially visual learners, better retain information about your product/service.
2. Videos with subtitles have longer viewing times, which increases your watch time and video shares.
3. Adding subtitles to your videos allows viewers to enjoy your content, even without sound.
If you’re a fan of Walt Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, here’s a fun fact for you!
Fun Fact: Production of Beauty and the Beast took more than 3 years and required the talents of nearly 600 animators, artists, and technicians.
“A big business starts small.” – Richard Branson
Here’s how to set up S.M.A.R.T. goals for your video:
Identify what you want to achieve
Consider both qualitative and quantitative metric
Determine your obstacles
Make sure the video aligns with your other projects
Give yourself a deadline
Find out why voiceovers are one of the most important elements of an animated video.
1. It gives your video credibility
2. It explains details that are hard to express visually
3. It humanizes your brand
4. It introduces the character and adds dimension
5. It encourages the viewers to take action
6. It helps the viewers remember your product/service
Did you know, before reading any text, 60% of site visitors will watch a video if one is available?